Who doesn't love the FALL in GEORGIA? When we think of Fall we think of cooler weather, beautiful leaves, and PUMPKINS. This month we surveyed local residents and compiled a list of the most popular Pumpkin Patches in this area.
For this week's Live Love Friends video, the staff and agents at Live Love Atlanta visited a local Pumpkin Patch farm. Guess were we are at and you will have a chance to win A Day At the Farm with your family. Register your vote at HERE.
We don't want you to be "corn-fused," so here are come clues!
- This is one of the only of a few pumpkin patch and corn maze farms in Cobb County.
- The farm has been a family run business since they opened their doors in the 1830s!
- All of the activities at the farm are suitable for kids of all ages and we definitely took advantage of that! These activities include pump duck races, kiddie climb with massive slide, corn maze, Pumpkin Checkers and the Roly Poly!
- There are funny, silly, and gorgeously crafted scarecrows throughout the farm! The family has hand created each of these and there is also one featured at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens!
- The corn maze is 5-acres long.
- A hayride provides a history lesson on the farm and the surrounding area!
CONGRATULATIONS to last month's winner. Dave Olson of NorthStar Payroll correctly guessed that the Live Love Atlanta team was at Pigeon Hill on Kennesaw Mountain National Park in last month's video.